Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What Anderson-Belle has been up to....

I've been very busy. I delivered my first weight lost assessment to my first client and I am waiting on her feedback! Super excited! I had another person who is mutual friends with my client, ask me for a weight loss strategy. But this week I am taking advantage of my time off from schhol and using it wisley to formulate and manufacture my Liquid Meals product. On sunday Dec 18th I went to Glut Co-op in Mt.Ranier for some natural and organic herbs. I got more than I bargained for! Can't tell you what I got because its a secret. Gatorade doesnt tell its formula you just check the label for ingredients! If you stay tuned I will give you a sneek peak and a look into my kitchen where all the chefing takes place!


Signing off #Anderson-Belle Enterprises #getmoving

No comments:

Post a Comment