Monday, December 5, 2011

Hectic

This week has been so hectic! Attending Grad School, full time Chemist, entrepreneur, homeowner and dog owner can get very hectic! As a true champion I balance them all. Just last week on twitter I mentioned that I had lost 6lbs and I received the most exhilarating feedback. Last week I was honored with my first client for a weight loss strategy, then two other clients from twitter for weight loss strategies and last, my sister recognizes my diligence with nutrition and fitness and she wants a nutritional assessment! So I can say business is picking up and boy am I busy. :) But so grateful for the challenges and experiences. With due diligence I must offer a great product that will keep my clientele and help me expand my clientele. Putting together these products will carry my name and my business brand. Greatness is what I strive for and anything less will be uncivilized. Anderson-Belle Enterprises on the rise!

No comments:

Post a Comment