Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Big Plans

Let me recap the journey I am seeking! I am beginning a business, Anderson-Belle Enterprises. I am finding myself in the business world, as a friend told me, "there is no road map to Entrepreneurship". My ideas will change but at the end there will be products! Anderson-Belle Enterprises will consist of three entities: Nutrition Assessment & Consultation, Nutritional Drinks (Enhanced Water, Liquid Meals and Vitamin Drinks), and the grand finale is the Anderson-Belle Health and Wellness Center. Enhanced water is for the active people of the world or sedentary people. The goal is to have a no calorie drink as an option for diabetics. Being physically active is vital when a person has diabetes (diabetes management). Liquid meals for the active person who does not want to eat a balanced meal after physical activity. Vitamin Drinks are for those who forget to take their vitamins and don't like taking pills, the drink makes it more simplistic. The Center will encompass all the entities, but this portion will require more research. I dream big, but my dreams will become reality!

So tell a friend and follow me @Sincerely_BET on twitter and join the #getmoving movement!

No comments:

Post a Comment