Friday, November 25, 2011

Good morning world,

I've been contemplating what kind of extracts and flavors I should use for my enhanced water product. If you have any suggestion please leave your comments. And remember it must be healthy. What would you like to drink? What is your best flavor? I asked my hair stylist fri if she worked out. She responded yes. I then asked so what do you drink when you are working out? She told me coconut water or just water. I was immediately intrigued by the coconut water and how it made her feel. She likes coconut water for all it offers. "It offers more electrolytes than a sports drink and as much as 1 banana worth of potassium"she responded. What else does coconut water offer I wondered?

From my research Zico Coconut Water proves my hair stylist right. Coconut water offers five electrolytes and 569mg of potassium. Which is equal to 1 banana and 15 sports drinks. There coconut water is a source of calcium. Im thinkin an enhanced eater, must have a coconut flavor!

1 comment: