Monday, November 14, 2011

The Taste Test

I have always been an avid drinker of Gatorade since I was playing AAU basketball as a child into my high school career. I loved the way it taste and I loved it for the reason as it is, a thirst quencher. But, move over Gatorade and Powerade its time to share the stage! So I have been tasting the competition and Gatorade and Powerade seem to have the most flavor. Why is that I ask? Could it be the use of table sugar, sucrose or stevia? Vitamin Water is also a delicious choice. Now thats a great idea incorporate, electrolytes, vitamins and minerals without the use if tablesugar. So I will make my own product for test testing and tweek ingredients.

Well, Gatorade in comparison to Sobe Life Water, Gatorade Low Calorie and Propel, I must say it has the best test and actually makes me want to drink it outside of moderate activity, and I do. The other brands may have little to no calories but the taste is awful. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment